Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Healer

Wow. It has seriously been a long time since I've written in here last. I wish I had been keeping up, but at the same time I think all the things that have been plaguing my mind these past two weeks are better off at eternal rest. I come to You with a heart ready to receive joy and new life. It's a new day. Oh, baby it's a new day. So I'm stuck in the middle of web design projects that I've been working on. Lately, I've been thinking about what I'm going to do with the church website. I was yearning for a decent direction. i wanted to do something relevant and also sophisticated. I want a cross in between Mars Hill and desiringGod.org. I want my church's website to be a resourceful place, but also a place that is constantly active with hustle and bustle. But at the same time, I can't take care of it all by myself. It's going to take a team of people to constantly edit it and take care of it. God is good. I thoroughly believe this. He can change and heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home